Hey, everyone! So… apparently it is already the end of the month (how in the world did that happen???) and I haven’t really posted anything in a bit. I’ve seen a lot of my blogger friends doing posts like these, so I thought it might be a good idea to start doing monthly wrap up posts summarizing all the exciting(?) stuff that’s happened.
Without further ado, here is my June wrap up.
- I started watching Doctor Who! I’ve been really curious about this show for a while, and several of my Twitter friends really like it, so I decided to start with the Ninth Doctor (played by Christopher Eccleston) and go from there. Right now, I’m nearing the end of the Tenth Doctor’s last season, and I can’t wait to find out what happens next! This is such an odd, intriguing and interesting show, with lots of crazy aliens, time travel (of course), and action, and you can definitely expect a full review from me in the future.
- I made another painting and posted it on Instagram! This time, it’s Doctor Who themed. You can check it out here.
- I participated again this month in #WIPTruthOrDare, a super fun hashtag game for authors on Twitter, and I’m going to participate in July’s game as well! You can find my #WIPTruthOrDare tweets from May here, and the ones from June here. You can follow me on Twitter to get all of this month’s Truths and Dares in your feed! 🙂
- I’ve been listening to loads and loads of Twenty One Pilots. Up until now, I’ve only had a few songs of theirs that I’d listened to and liked, but all of their music is just so good. Highly recommended!
- I got a copy of Unsanctioned Eyes by Brianna Merrit! Brianna is an awesome Christian author I follow on Twitter, and I am really enjoying her book. It’s an exciting thriller with assassins and secrets and tons of action. I can’t wait to find out what happens next!
- I’ve been doing *some* work on a super-secret project (my next book and its sequel, if you must know 😛 ). I’ve completed the first draft of the first book, and I’m about 7,000 words into the first draft of the second book, but it’s been fairly slow going so far.
- I started learning to play the guitar! I only know a few chords so far, but I’m really enjoying it (even if my fingers did hurt a lot for the first few weeks) and I can’t wait until I can play lots of songs.
Posts from June 2017:
- Beautiful People #25 ~ June Edition
- Movie Review: The Lego Batman Movie
- Wednesday with Words: Baby Steps
- Netflix Review: Sherlock (Seasons 1-4)
I will be away without internet for about a week in July, but you can definitely expect a few more film and TV show reviews this month while I am here. I recently finished Season 3 of CW’s The Flash, and I want to write a review of that show, as well as one of Cars 3 (which was surprisingly not awful). Hopefully there will also be some more Wednesday with Words posts (I need to be better about doing those), and I want to get a lot more done on my current writing projects.
Thank you so much for reading! How was your month? Have you done or started anything exciting? Do you like Doctor Who or Twenty One Pilots? Do you have any plans or goals for July? Let me know in the comments below!