Hey everyone! Apparently it is… already the end of July (what???), which means it’s time for my monthly wrap up post.
- I’m done school for the year! I just completed my exams and finished up the last few books, and I am officially done… for about a month. Then, it’s back to the old routine. Oh well…
- I organized (some) of my room! Okay, so, guys, cleaning your room or living space or whatever —just because you want to, not because you have to— is like the most de-stressing thing ever. I reorganized all my drawers and my whole desk and cabinet, and I still need to work on my closet and my window-seat, but I am super surprised at how therapeutic just reorganizing stuff can be! It’s amazing.
- I participated again in #WIPTruthOrDare! You can find all the tweets from this month here.
- I wrote some actual words and basically doubled the word count in my super-secret project in about ten days, which is super exciting! I just passed 20,000 words in total, which is always a big milestone for me because that’s the length of my first book Behind Her Mask was Death. I really want to tell you guys all about this project, but I can’t yet!!! *cries* You’ll just have to wait and see… Mwahahahaha! <—Obviously that is an evil laugh.
Posts from July 2017:
- Beautiful People #26 ~ Author Writing Process Edition
- Wednesday With Words: Tragedy and Comedy
- Movie Review: Cars 3
- Unpopular Opinions: The Thirteenth Doctor
- Wednesday With Words: A Boiling Imagination
- Netflix Review: The Flash (Seasons 1-3)
Once again, I’m going to be away without internet or computer this month. This time, it will be for about two weeks, so I won’t be participating in #WIPTruthOrDare over on Twitter, unfortunately. (It’s like the best hashtag game of ever!) This also means that there will probably only be a couple of posts on the blog during August as well.
I want to try to finish up the first draft of my secret project during the two weeks where I won’t be away, but that’s probably not going to happen, so my goal is to reach at least 35,000 words before the 18th of August.
Fairly important update: Some of you probably know that I’ve been serially publishing my novel The Tangle on Channillo.com. The final chapter will be going up on the 26th of August, and then the novel will be complete. However, nobody has been reading it, and at this point I’m feeling that this whole thing has been rather a waste of time. I really love this story, and I’d like for people to be able to read it, so as soon as possible I will be taking The Tangle down off Channillo.com and publishing it myself in both paperback and ebook form. The official announcement with all the details (release date and such) should be coming sometime in September, so keep an eye out for it!
Thank’s for reading my July wrap up! Do you have any plans for August that you’re excited about? Any special projects you’re working on? Let’s chat in the comments!