Hello, everyone! Apparently, it’s the last day of September (What? No. This must be a lie! Where in the world did the month go???), which means it’s about time for another monthly wrap up post! Here goes…
- My brother released his first album of electronic music! It’s called Junction 232, and you can find it on iTunes, Amazon, or wherever you get your MP3s!
- My next book, The Tangle, has an official release date! It will be published in Kindle and paperback editions on November 4th. Preorder the book on Kindle or enter the paperback giveaway on Goodreads
- I did some new art stuff! I did a Clique art drawing for Fan Art Friday on Twitter, which you can find here (Clique art is just another name for Twenty One Pilots fan art). It actually turned out pretty cool and I got to draw a bunch of neat patterns for the background and stuff, which was really fun! I also did a small pencil sketch of the members of Twenty One Pilots as well, which actually kind of turned out sort of looking like them??? I guess? 😂
- My proof copy of The Tangle came and it looks really nice! I wrestled so much with the formatting for this book, so it’s great to see that the physical copy actually looks good.
Posts from September 2017:
- Introducing: The Sound Architect!
- Wednesday with Words: Are Women Human?
- Theory: Is Twenty Øne Piløts’ Internet Silence A Promotional Stunt?
- Announcing: The Tangle!
- Win a Copy of The Tangle!
- The Poet’s Corner: Welcome the Demons
I promise I will try to be better about doing blog posts! I’ve actually been in a bit of a depressive writing slump recently, and haven’t been motivated to write anything, so… yeah. Still working my way out of that one. 😓 But I did do a bit of work on my current WIP the other day, which is a good sign, so hopefully many more posts will be forthcoming!
So, I’m thinking of maybe starting a YouTube channel? It wouldn’t be super fancy. I might do a few covers of my favorite songs for fun, and maybe some art stuff, and probably some vlog-ish things just talking about stuff, IDK. We’ll see.
I am working behind the scenes to organize a blog tour for The Tangle! I am super excited about this and I can’t wait to tell you all about it. No definite dates yet, but I’ll let everyone know as soon as it’s all figured out.
Thanks so much for reading my September wrap up! Did anything awesome happen to you during September? Would anyone actually be interested if I started a YouTube channel??? Let me know in the comments. 😛