And suddenly, it’s November (which means a whole lot of pain and tears for many of my writerly friends out there in the interwebs, but oh well). The leaves are falling (finally), its getting colder outside, and it’s time for yet another monthly wrap up post!
- The Goodreads Giveaway for The Tangle ended, and two lucky winners have been drawn! Over 1,200 people entered the giveaway, which is crazy awesome! Thanks so much to everyone who entered. ❤️
- I recorded a video interview with my amazing author friend Hannah Heath! We had a ton of fun and got to talk about writing, The Tangle, and lots of other fun stuff. That video will be coming out on the 8th of November as part of The Tangle Blog Tour, so why not pop over to Hannah’s Youtube channel and subscribe so you don’t miss it?
- I did a couple new pieces of Clique art this month for #FanArtFriday! Both are rather fancy watercolor paintings, which I think turned out pretty well, but you can be the judge of that… I posted them both on my Instagram, and you can see them below as well. 👀
Posts from October 2017:
- The Poet’s Corner: Autumn Gold
- Beautiful Books Tag 2017
- Wednesday With Words: A Receiving Heart
- The Tangle Blog Tour: Official Announcement
November is going to be awesome. The Tangle is coming out on the 4th (you can still preorder the Kindle Edition on Amazon, if you like) and I’m having a special blog tour for the book from the 6th to the 9th! You can see the whole lineup for the tour here. I am super excited about this book, and I can’t wait for it to come out!
It’s also NaNoWriMo. I’m not directly participating this year (I had my own self-induced writing sprint back in July or August
—30,000 words in 30 days— and it completely burned me out), but I’m going to try to write a poem every day during November, as I’m working on a poetry collection and I only have a few poems in it so far! We’ll see how that turns out…
Thanks for reading my October wrap up! Did you have a good Halloween? Are you excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas? Let’s chat in the comments!